About Cold Laser Therapy
Cold Laser Therapy stimulates damaged cells in order to encourage regeneration. It is a non-invasive treatment, meaning no down time, surgery, or medication is required.
Why choose Cold Laser Therapy:
- Effective method of pain relief
- No recovery time required
- No drugs or surgery necessary
- Re-growth of cells speeds up natural healing process
Why choose Grande Family Chiropractic for your Cold Laser Therapy:
- The most advanced technology and techniques
- Friendly and relaxed environment
- Personalized care focused on finding the root cause of your problem
- Proud qualified operator of the Theralase® therapeutic laser
Cold Laser Therapy treatment works by directing energy to the body in the form of photons of light. The body absorbs the laser light on a cellular level and transform it into chemical energy, which is used to repair tissue. The laser is not strong enough to damage your cells and there is no burning.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Cold Laser Therapy is completely painless. However, in some cases a tingling sensation may be felt.
Cold Laser therapy is used as a compliment to other services or as a primary treatment alone. It speeds up the body’s cellular healing process and lets you get back to your normal life faster. With little or no recovery time necessary, it is an efficient treatment of not just pain relief, but of actually healing your condition.
Laser Therapy is a technique used and billed under chiropractic care. So if you are covered for chiropractic care, you’ll be covered for laser therapy!