In accordance with Provincial COVID guidelines, we are asking that patients come alone and just 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment to comply with social distancing. Only those with appointments will be allowed in the clinic with the exception of caregivers and adults accompanying minors.
Please do not come to the clinic if you are unwell, showing symptoms of sickness, have been travelling, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Visits will be spaced out to maintain social distancing measures. Protective equipment will be utilized. Masks are now mandatory for all patients in the clinic.
The office has been sanitized and will be after each patient and hand sanitizer is available before and after your treatment.
Covid-19 Safety Procedures:
- Masks required in clinic
- No walk-ins allowed
- Patient visits spaced out to minimize contact
- Arrive alone just 5 minutes before your appointment to maintain social distancing (exception of caregivers or adults accompanying minors)
- Sanitization between each patient visit
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after appointment
- Protective equipment will be utilized
- Please do not attend the clinic if you are unwell, have been travelling, or have been exposed to COVID-19.