North Vancouver ICBC Chiropractic Treatments
Have you been in a motor vehicle accident? We spend extra one on one time with you and offer a variety of services and techniques so that you can get better, quicker!
After a motor vehicle collision (MVC) many people experience whiplash, headaches, neck, back, extremity and recurrent pain. If you have been involved in an MVC and have reported the incident to ICBC, you qualify for care at our clinic.
As of April 1, 2019, individuals who have been in a motor vehicle collision, no longer need pre-approval from ICBC for their healthcare treatments as long as they have an ICBC claim number. This means you get access to services to improve your physical health right away from Day 1 of your accident and up to 12 weeks after the accident. After that date, we will work with ICBC to ensure you continue to get access to the care you need until you are at maximal recovery.
- All British Columbia licensed drivers (Insured by ICBC)
- Those who have an active ICBC claim number and were in an accident less than 12 weeks ago. If your accident date was prior to 3 months, we have had success working with ICBC to ensure you still have access to care.
- No medical referral is necessary for the following treatments. You can call us 604-990-6676, email us or book your hassle-free appointment online.
Benefits of Visiting Our Office for your Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Expedited recovery from motor vehicle accident injuries (whiplash, headaches, neck and back pain)
- Quick return to work and activities of daily living
- Reduced pain, increased range of motion and improvement in muscle/joint function
- Patient-centered care
- No ongoing approval process with ICBC
- Minimal paperwork required for patient
Re-align your spine for a healthier body and effective pain relief.
ACTIVE RELEASE TECHNIQUE
Relieve the effects of repetitive stress and scar tissue.
COLD LASER THERAPY
Healing at the speed of light!
TORQUE RELEASE TECHNIQUE
Low force chiropractic care.